1.Outer Stove of coconut shell carbonization furnace
This is the main part of carbonization furnace.Includes heating chamber (for heating the stove),furnace body and heat-keeping layer(it is made of the heat insulating material,used for keeping the heating.)
2.Inner Stove of coconut shell carbonization furnace
Consists of the stove tank body and sealed top tap. Both of them are made of the heat resistance thermal steel. when one batch carbonization process finish, hoist one inner stove out and put in another one. In this way, you can save time and increase efficiency
3.Smoking Recycle Unit of coocnut shell carbonization furnace
When during the process of carbonizing,there will be some smoke(can be burning)the smoke can return to the furnace through tube for purifying,after prification,the combustible smoking can be flow into the heating room of the outer stove for heating the stove again.The smoking purification tank are used for purify the smoking(can not burning)and filter the wood tar.The smoking through the purification tank will become water vapor,and not pollute the air.
4.Hoisting Equipment of coconut shell carbonization furnace
It include the steel hoisting frame and the E-hoisting.And it is easy for loading and unloading the stove.Also,it can reduce labor intensity and avoid the high-temperature burn when lift the carbonization basket.
5.Specification of Carbonization Furnace
6.Working principle of carbonization stove
1. Heating process: after putting the inner baskets into the furnace, we need to heat the furnace up to 80-120 minutes, we could use gas or biomass waste as fuel, when temperature goes to 280-330 °C, stop heating. 2. Carbonizing process: after doing the sealing works, the materials inside begin to pyrolysis, it will produce gas at this period, so we need heating in this process, the carbonization time is often around 8-12 hours. 3. Cooling process: when the carbonize process finish, we need to take the inside furnace out, let it cool by natural way, cooling time longer, it is better for charcoal quality. 4. After taking the inner baskets out, we need to put another baskets inside, this is the cycling process.
1) How many kgs of wood briquette does it take to produce 800kg Charcoal?
About 2.4 tons, it’s also depends on the moisture of raw material.
2) Does the machine produce smoke from the carbonization process?
No, our machine is equipped with gas clean-up system, some gas will be used as fuel, the extra gas will be burned after purification. So it’s no pollution for the environment.
3) How many hours for the carbonisation process and how many hours for the cooling process?
For wood briquettes, it need 8 hours to carbonize. The cooling time is about 1-2 days.
4) Can the cooling be done outside the stove?
We suggest inside the stove. This equipment has three inner stove, you can use it cyclically.
5) Could you describe the ignition process? how does the machine start?
Firstly, put the inner stove inside the main stove, then seal the stove. Next job is ignition, you can use any fuel you have,such as coal, charcoal,wood,etc.
Packaging & Shipping
1.People-oriented: hardworking, innovation and passion 2.Winning by quality: whole-heartedly for customer service 3. Competition in order to survive: active commitment to continuously explore and go beyond 4.Cooperation for development: good communication and cooperation, seek common ground 5. Profound Accumulation, continuous improvement
Start to do foreign trade in 2005, for 10 years, we have accumulated rich experience,no matter the machine production or all process of trading, we also have good cooperatation with long-term customers from different countries, more and more popular in the world!such as Indonesia,Pakinstan, The Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Tunisia, Egypt, Australia, Canada, Japan, the United States, Germany.
We are full of confidence to meet challenges,and we try our best to meet your all demands.
Our goal: Provide the best service and machine, achieve our purpose together!