super 70 sawdust cylindrical logs briquetting press machine
The ram type briquette machine include
3.Main press machine
5.Oil cooling equipment
Working principle of ram briquette machine
It is a die and ram type mechanical press with two flywheels. Each flywheel is driven by belts with motors.
Material is continuously fed through a hopper by belt conveyor with its own gearbox and a motor. From
feeding chamber, raw material is compressed by ram through taper bore die. Briquettes comes out from
cooling track. Total process is continuous and controlled by electric panel. Briquetting press is used for
producing high density fuel briquettes.
Basic Craft of ram type briquette machine :
Raw material moisture content 12% around---(straw)shattered into 2 cm----(frequency conversion
technique)feeding materials-----press block molding-----packing warehousing.
Features of ram type briquette machine :
(1) NO binder needed during production to make clean & green fuel briquette.
(2) Quantity of heat of final product is 500-1000Kcal higher than raw material.
(3) Can replace firewood and liquefaction gas, with less investment.
(4) Small cubage and easy for transport
1. Q: What is the raw material can be used to make briquettes?
A: All biomass material, sawdust,wood chips,waste paper can also be used.
2. Q: what is the size of raw material?
A: less than 2cm
3. Q: what is the moisture of raw material?
A: lower than 15%
4. Q: could you supply complete production line?
5. Q:What is the warrenty of your machinery?
A: One year.
1. Reply your inquiry or quesitons within 24 hours
2. Pick you up from Airport.
3.Test machine for you in our factory.
4. Dispatch workers to your factory to help you install the machine
Established in 2005, Gongyi Xiaoyi Hongji Machinery Factory is a manufacturer and trader specialized in the
research, development and production of charcoal machines. We are located in Gongyi with convenient
transportation access. All of our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly
appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us.
We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future.